Friday, April 8, 2005

Monday April 11: Kick a TTC Worker Day

Dear Transit Patrons,

It looks like they're going to do it to us again. The TTC will go on strike again. It is with great pleasure that I announce Monday April 11 as "Kick a TTC Worker Day". Now I know they will be hard to find, but you can no doubt find one or two of them in a picket line somewhere. This is an impartial event, so you're free to kick TTC management and union workers alike. If you're feeling shy, you can throw a tomato at them, and I'll consider it equivalent to a kick. Best of luck. Remember... aim for the head.

Flocons De Mais

1 comment:

Flocons said...

Hey! Since the TTC strike was averted, I should have told everyone not to go through with Kick a TTC Worker Day.

But seeing as I'm writing this after midnight, I guess you won't get this message in time. Shucks...