Sunday, June 5, 2005

Karla and Paul.

So Karla is being released, and the media is hounding her and following her every movement. Does she deserve all this media harrassment? You bet she does. She's spent the last few years living the easy life and earning a law degree. Her life will be a living hell for a while, and honestly if I were in charge, it would be A LOT worse.

Here's the real injustice though... while Karla is going through this inpleasant process, Paul Bernardo is sitting in his cushy cell somewhere being fed by your tax dollars for the rest of his life. They put him in prison, and he got harrassed by other inmates. (Even criminals have a sense of justice it seems.) I think it would have been just fine if Bernardo had to put up with daily beatings and "unwanted affection" from his fellow inmates. But instead, they moved him to a solitary cell. Then Bernardo started whining for a television... so he's sitting in his cell watching TV.

I don't think that's justice at all. As much as I hate Texas justice.... I demand Texas justice when it comes to Paul and Karla. I demand Angry-mob justice! I demand Villagers-with-flaming-torches justice! I demand Colony-of-fire-ants-inside-his-testicle-sack justice! If they put a colony of fire ants into the testicle sack of every convicted rapist, let me tell you that rapings would not happen anymore. Problem solved.

No comments: