Friday, April 3, 2009

Zombies are good for your brain: Part 1

I've been recently addicted to the Zombie Nazi level of COD:WaW. It's a game involving zombies in Nazi Germany. I don't find it ridiculous that zombies are in the middle of Europe during World War II. Why? Because I've seen much worse...

The Typing of the Dead is an educational game based on House of the Dead, but instead of guns... you are armed with keyboards! Each zombie has a word or phrase you must type in order to kill them. It's like Mavis Beacon and House of the Dead all rolled into one. It's been voted one of the worst games of all time, but you owe it to yourself to download the demo.

1 comment:

celestialspeedster said...

My eye hand coordination is questionable at times, especially in console first person shooters. But, my touchtyping is excellent! I reached a personal best of 78 wpm on Type Racer but average 58 wpm. I'm going to show mad skillz like Richard in Typing of the Dead but I'll get less respect.