Monday, May 23, 2005

Cupid's shooting rampage continues...

A whole slew of news to report:
  • The MLOTD will be expecting their first DAMNED baby in the next few months. Congrats to Simon and Jean. I will ensure that the child will be fully prepared for the post-apocalyptic world. This may possible entail developing the child's latent psionic powers.
  • My friend Joe will be marrying Denise (my arch-rival in Ray vs. Denise) next month. Congrats to you guys, and I'll see you at the wedding. I can't turn down free cake and booze.
  • I am currently in a new relationship of my own, and quite frankly this development has me both elated and confused. After years of love sucker-punching me and kicking me while I'm down, it seems that things are finally right this time... and it's awesome!

No comments: