Thursday, June 9, 2005

Russell Crowe throws a phone at someone.

I'm not big on celebrity gossip, because I don't believe in the worship of celebrity. In the old days, acting was considered an indignant profession. It was a profession based on deception... pretending to be something you aren't.

Now, I don't believe acting is an indignant profession. It's a hard profession that deserves some respect. But I am disgusted by how society has gone a bit overboard and now worshipping actors and celebrities as mortal gods. Is it because our society now approves of and encourages deception and pretending to be something you aren't? (Pause for dramatic effect.)

So this is why I'm mentioning Russell Crowe. Some celebrities seems to like to treat other people (like hotel workers) like crap. These celebrities need a swift kick in the head to bring them back to Earth. On that note, I predict that the hotel worker will sue Russell Crowe for a lot of money. I would rather he take an eye-for-an-eye approach, and be able to publically throw a cell phone at Russell Crowe's head.

I'm telling you, I have to be a federal judge. I would dispense my own brand of ironic justice to the guilty masses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with an eye for an eye is that in the end everyone is blind.

- The Flash

Flocons said...

Gandhi said it first!