Monday, May 15, 2006

The promised land of milk and honey!!!

Last year, I became aware of Cereality, a cereal-themed franchise based in the United States. Unfortunately there were no Cereality branches in Canada, so my cereal hunger remained unsatisfied.

The good news is that another franchise has decided to open up in Toronto. In Commerce Court underneath BCE place, to be exact. Cerealious is making waves in Toronto. While their website is fairly non-informational, you'll find some information from other bloggers who have visited this place:
From the sounds of it, Cerealicious has been open for some time. I'm going to check it out at earliest opportunity. I encourage you all to head down to BCE place and give it a try.

PS: If court room drama is your thing, you should also know that Cereality is suing other cereal-themed outlets for trademark infringement.

5 comments:

dissimulate me said...

I too will have to jaunt down there on my lunch sometime for some cereal as its just down the path from me. i'll let ya know how it is. mmmm cereal

Anonymous said...

Finally! A chance to pay $9.95 for a bowl of Cheerios! The world is a truly beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

I went to a similar gimmicky restaurant in Manhattan where they served a wide range of peanut butter sandwiches. The one traveling companion who refrained from getting one still won't let me forget how much I paid for that peanut butter sandwich.
How much was it? I don't remember. It's been blocked from my memory.

Flocons said...

Surely it wasn't me who did that. I mean, I would have been in vacation-mode, in which case I would have been ordering peanut-butter sandwiches too.

Anonymous said...

cerealious copied cereality, which has the patent over this type of set up