Monday, July 16, 2007

Michael Bay must be destroyed.

You may recall my post requesting that Michael Kuss be destroyed. But after watching the new Transformers movie, it has become clear to me that Michael Bay be destroyed first.

I won't rant about the flaws of the movie. It should be clear to anyone who has seen it. What I find disturbing is this... it has made me really appreciate the original Transformers movie that much more. If it was a choice between listening to that dorky 80's song "You got the touch" or listening to Shia LaBeouf babble non-sensically on screen, I would choose the former.

I'll never forgive Michael Bay for how he rejected poor Soundwave's hopes of appearing in the film. I don't think he'll ever be the same. Even more terrible was the blatant product placement. Heck, if this doesn't make you want to buy a GM vehicle, I don't know what will:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I was supposed to write a lengthy review on this movie. There's only one point that I disagree with in your post. The product placements were necessary since it's unlikely that they would build their own cars. Using mostly GM cars saved them a lot of money. Sure, I would have liked cars from different manufacturers, but I can understand why they did this. But don't fret, I'll have plenty of other reasons to dislike Michael Bay in my review.