Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I can't believe it's not dog food!

One of my most proudest cereal moments was when I stumbled upon experimental cereal last year. A friend of mine had acquired a box of Rice Krispies Squares cereal, which at the time was not yet available to the public.

My response to this was the complete opposite to Coca Cola Blak. I loved the taste of this cereal, even though it was a sugary cereal. It was just like little little chocolate Rice Krispies Squares in your bowl. Unfortunately, the major problem was that the little cereal shapes looked a lot like dog food. I confirmed this with other people, and I suspected that this aspect of the product would be improved before it reached the market.

I was wrong. It still looks like dog food, but it's delicious. If you see this box in the cereal section of your local supermarket, I still highly recommend it.

No comments: